FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Someone has changed my profile

Someone has changed my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iRachel OP   Woman  over a year ago

Derby

Hi everyone. I'm confused. I have a single profile and it's been changed to a couples by someone. Although I am a couple I have a separate profile for different requirements as I meet women without my fella on my single profile. I am not a fake and my requirements are clear in my profile. Loads of other couples do this so why can't I ? Xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only admin can change your profile, usually after you have been reported. Your last veri says your a couple so I'm guessing that's what's been reported.

Report your own profile and explain and it should be sorted.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Your profile says "my partner does not play, but will be present"

That reads as a couples profile so will be why it's been reported and / or changed by admin.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Your profile says "my partner does not play, but will be present"

That reads as a couples profile so will be why it's been reported and / or changed by admin."

This!

If you're not meeting alone - as your profile clearly states - then you're meeting as a couple.

Whether he plays, sits in the corner doing suduko, or takes photos - he's there. There's two of you. You're meeting together.

It's not really hard to understand, surely?

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Your profile says "my partner does not play, but will be present"

That reads as a couples profile so will be why it's been reported and / or changed by admin.

This!

If you're not meeting alone - as your profile clearly states - then you're meeting as a couple.

Whether he plays, sits in the corner doing suduko, or takes photos - he's there. There's two of you. You're meeting together.

It's not really hard to understand, surely?

A"

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

The only people that can help you with this are Admin. If you think a mistake has been made you need to contact them using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page.