FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > message filters !

message filters !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Asking this question on behalf of a male friend .

my male friend was being inundate with mail from males even tho he has str8 on his profile i told him how to block them using the message filter which he has said has helped but he still gets mailed from MM couples any chance of a message filtter to stop MM couples from mailing too ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

The site software apparently only allows one category to be blocked, at present, but Admin appear to be aware of the desire to broaden that.

So..."Yes, but not today" is your friend's answer.

Maybe in the meantime he could find out what part of his profile is distracting so many people away from the word "straight", and maybe tweak it?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"The site software apparently only allows one category to be blocked, at present, but Admin appear to be aware of the desire to broaden that.

Maybe in the meantime he could find out what part of his profile is distracting so many people away from the word "straight", and maybe tweak it?"

This is pretty much 100% correct

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The site software apparently only allows one category to be blocked, at present, but Admin appear to be aware of the desire to broaden that.

Maybe in the meantime he could find out what part of his profile is distracting so many people away from the word "straight", and maybe tweak it?

This is pretty much 100% correct

Admin x"

Good the sooner the better as then i can block those under a certain age from messaging me then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Good the sooner the better as then i can block those under a certain age from messaging me then "

Oi dunna just block em chuck em over here xx

» Add a new message to this topic