FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Contacting people via a 3rd party

Contacting people via a 3rd party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have had a random email tonight from a guy we dont know asking us to email a female who has blocked him,i did reply saying no chance she must have blocked you for a reason,i dont know you dont know the woman and she was well within her rights to block him..

Just wondered if this breaks site rules as couldnt find anything.

We have reported the guy as i thought it was creepy if that desperate to contact this woman that he is contacting strangers to email her for him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have had a random email tonight from a guy we dont know asking us to email a female who has blocked him,i did reply saying no chance she must have blocked you for a reason,i dont know you dont know the woman and she was well within her rights to block him..

We have reported the guy as i thought it was creepy if that desperate to contact this woman that he is contacting strangers to email her for him."

that is creepy

"We have had a random email tonight from a guy we dont know asking us to email a female who has blocked him,i did reply saying no chance she must have blocked you for a reason,i dont know you dont know the woman and she was well within her rights to block him..

We have reported the guy as i thought it was creepy if that desperate to contact this woman that he is contacting strangers to email her for him.

that is creepy "

I think is scary,we have never had any contact with this guy what so ever and its got to be stalking someone if he that desperate to contact her.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I was expecting a thread akin to the schoolyard "my mate fancies you" scenario, but this is just weird.

that surely must break the rules as you are not allowed to use the forums to contact people who have blocked you surely you can't use PM's to other people

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

now this is a case where name and shame should be allowed, if he's stalking one woman like this, it is a sure bet he'll try the same with more too. he should be banned and his ip stored to stop him signing under another name

that is strange cos normally they say in the room "can ya ask ???? why they blocked me" so to do an email is eerie

"now this is a case where name and shame should be allowed, if he's stalking one woman like this, it is a sure bet he'll try the same with more too. he should be banned and his ip stored to stop him signing under another name "

I agree,chances are he asked lots of people to contact her on his behalf,and what if someone who not been on here long has contacted her for him? I just hope if thats the case she reports him.

I reported him and copied and pasted the email he sent and my reply to admin.

» Add a new message to this topic