FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > there are to many guys registering as couples

there are to many guys registering as couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustus2nice OP   Couple  over a year ago

ulverston

think couples should be verified maybe as soon as they join. (photos). there's to many men imposing couples. What general think on this subject. maybe from couples! !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agreed!!

Just don't converse with unverified couples

Simple

By *ustus2nice OP   Couple  over a year ago

ulverston

"Just don't converse with unverified couples

Simple "

i just thought it would be better to join. verification picture at start. would sort that

Then people willbe asking for single females to be verified and single men and TVs. And so on..use the tools fab give you and you can filter some fakes ( not all)

We kinda think if a profile is more than a couple of months old with no veris then it's probably a fake or wannabes just after the attention. So we avoid

Very very easy to get verified go meet someone in the pub off fab who has been verified, we have done this for people

Just a little off topic but ive not been verified as I don't meet (as yet) I just post in forum and watch cams does that make me a fake I know im a single guy but not everybody has chance to get verified

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

Almost as many as there are "single"women,who only meet with their partner present.

"Just a little off topic but ive not been verified as I don't meet (as yet) I just post in forum and watch cams does that make me a fake I know im a single guy but not everybody has chance to get verified "

No it doesn't make you fake. Lots of people just cam or chat, doesn't make them fake.

Just use common sense. It's easy to spot the guys pretending to be couples/ single females.

"Just don't converse with unverified couples

Simple "

There are so many tools to use on fab already, that mixed with common sense should be all you need. There are a great many people who choose not to be verified in any way but are still genuine, allow them the ability to use the site rather than dictating what should be done.

If your having problems when others are not then look at your selection process and methods.

This may sound harsh but not everyone has a problem because they use the site to its fullest.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"There are so many tools to use on fab already, that mixed with common sense should be all you need. There are a great many people who choose not to be verified in any way but are still genuine, allow them the ability to use the site rather than dictating what should be done.

If your having problems when others are not then look at your selection process and methods.

This may sound harsh but not everyone has a problem because they use the site to its fullest. "

This!

If you think a profile isn't what it seems - move on to another!

The 'common sense' filter is often the one least used on site.

A

"think couples should be verified maybe as soon as they join. (photos). there's to many men imposing couples. What general think on this subject. maybe from couples! !!"

Hope you do what we are all supposed to do and report these "fake" profiles, that's one of the tools you see

"

If you think a profile isn't what it seems - move on to another!

The 'common sense' filter is often the one least used on site.

A"

Use Skype to see if they r 2 persons, simples lol

» Add a new message to this topic