FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > un-sending photos

un-sending photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently sent a pic via PM to someone and its turned out to be a very bad idea later on.

is there a way to remove that image from the sent message at all or shall I grow a beard and wear dark shades?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I recently sent a pic via PM to someone and its turned out to be a very bad idea later on.

is there a way to remove that image from the sent message at all or shall I grow a beard and wear dark shades?"

I've read a post like this before. Apparently if you delete the pic from your account it disappears from they're inbox.... Hoping they haven't used 'screen shot' to save

"I recently sent a pic via PM to someone and its turned out to be a very bad idea later on.

is there a way to remove that image from the sent message at all or shall I grow a beard and wear dark shades?

I've read a post like this before. Apparently if you delete the pic from your account it disappears from they're inbox.... Hoping they haven't used 'screen shot' to save "

*their

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

that's most useful, thank you Sub.

I'll give it a shot and hope that works.

I just hope the recipient is as discrete as she claims to be and didn't screenshot it. (cos she sure hasn't deleted the message)

"that's most useful, thank you Sub.

I'll give it a shot and hope that works.

I just hope the recipient is as discrete as she claims to be and didn't screenshot it. (cos she sure hasn't deleted the message)"

Welcome.... Hope it works x

» Add a new message to this topic