FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > I need helpppppppp lol

I need helpppppppp lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok i posted a thread other day about becoming a site supporter, my network provider had blocked the number so couldnt become one

anyhoo lol

since then i have no idea what i have done but i keep getting random messages from, what i assum is this site telling me about all the local guys in my ares looking for women

not really what i was after, bit confused as to how i cant become a site supporter due to the number being blocked yet the site can send me messages telling me about whos in the area looking for the likes of me

anyway, and im hoping a mod can help me now. but how do i stop these messages and am i getting charged for them, they are just randomly coming at all times of the day and night and to be quite blunt starting to piss me off now lol

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm no expert but wonder if you used the wrong number to text to and that happens to be a premium rate text service?

Anyhoo... Google the number in question and see what comes up, I believe that all these numbers have to have an opt out. That is ususally texting the word STOP back to the number or to another number they provide.

Other wise, contact ur service provider for help.

S.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 20/07/10 09:25:18]

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Have just found the thread I was looking for so will re word this now.

So it seems a person didn't put the word in when sending the text from another site and it went to someone else, who asked them what type of person they are looking for etc? they then recieved texts with people who were suitable.

Mail Admin from the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page as they hopefully can help or point you in the right direction.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

All sorted.

This happens if you text the wrong number, forget to put the word SWING in or mis-spel the word (and then reply to whatever service texts you back).

It's nothing to do with us.

We've sorted it out for this user.

Admin x