FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > unread or deleted?

unread or deleted?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi

if I sent a message to someone and the person reads and then deletes it it shows as deleted for me.

would it also show as deleted if the other person deletes the message without reading?

I ask because some of my messages have not been read for ages. I can't imagine that people who are really active on this site would keep them unread for weeks....

thanks!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some get so many messages on here they just let them fall off the end of the page (so they will always show as unread) If someone doesn't reply assume that they aren't interested in you.

[Removed by poster at 26/11/14 17:58:18]

Some get so many messages on here they just let them fall off the end of the page (so they will always show as unread) If someone doesn't reply assume that they haven't seen your message and send another one at a later date.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks!

good idea.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"hi

if I sent a message to someone and the person reads and then deletes it it shows as deleted for me.

would it also show as deleted if the other person deletes the message without reading?

I ask because some of my messages have not been read for ages. I can't imagine that people who are really active on this site would keep them unread for weeks....

thanks!"

Yes it would show as deleted even if they just deleted without reading x