FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Another ejected pics Q

Another ejected pics Q

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angbang junkie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

When a pic is rejected, the mods response is to ask Admin from the CONTACT button. The contact us page has a "A photo has been rejected" option, but this does not do anything except reiterate the rules. Am i missing something?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 30/11/14 12:16:43]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I believe it does that to see if the info provided answers your question. If it doesn't, use the contact link.

Ilkeston

There is no report button. There is "Read photo rules in full", and clicking the pic link on the contact page just has another link to it.

Ilkeston

Yes, but what im saying is that the contact button doesnt seem to do anything except tell you the rules again.

"Yes, but what im saying is that the contact button doesnt seem to do anything except tell you the rules again."

This saves a query that could be answered in that info as I'd imagine they are very busy. Scroll down further to contact admin directly.

Ilkeston

So i should use the contact admin directly? I see, thanks. I understand they are busy, but reason for rejection is "picture is from another site" - it isnt, as i took the pic!

"So i should use the contact admin directly? I see, thanks. I understand they are busy, but reason for rejection is "picture is from another site" - it isnt, as i took the pic!"

Then it would seem someone has stolen it and uploaded it on another site. Use the contact admin directly link and explain the situation.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"When a pic is rejected, the mods response is to ask Admin from the CONTACT button. The contact us page has a "A photo has been rejected" option, but this does not do anything except reiterate the rules. Am i missing something?"

If youve checked the rules and still think theres a problem ignore that option and use the Contact Site Owners option instead.

I think the 'photo rejected' option is just a reminder for people to check the rules first before contacting Admin - 9/10 times the answer is there.