FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Browse by body type

Browse by body type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why can't we? If we can use age, sex and interests as search critera, why can't we look only for certain body types?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

probably because we all see ourselves differently.

I describe myself as large, but someone I know of very similar build describes himself as atheletic, lol. Kate is size 16 and I describe her as average, There are size 14 ladies who see themselves as BBW

There is no easy answer

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But it at least might help cut down the search results.

Lazy bugger, want me to do the searching for you?.

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

I think it's a great idea. It's all very subjective anyway, it's used by lots of other sites, but can be quite useful if you're just looking for BBWs say? Or whatever else you're interested in.

This could be extended to all the like options too, so you could be very specific about what you're looking for. Paradoxically it can also allow you to get in touch with many more people than normal.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Well even if it just narrows it down, so it searches for the same criteria we are given when we fill in the profile, athletic, fabulous etc etc.

Might help some people.

can you define fabulous though , is it a sweet size 8 32d busted goddess

or a sweet 6ft 2 too many beers and a 38 waist beer monster?..either way were both fabulous in our own way..lol

I agree with jackandkate...

We all see ourselves differently....as search like that would have you missing so many

"can you define fabulous though , is it a sweet size 8 32d busted goddess

or a sweet 6ft 2 too many beers and a 38 waist beer monster?..either way were both fabulous in our own way..lol"

There's a woman on this site who describes herself as fabulous, who is over 20 stone and a size 32 and then there's a woman who also describes herself as fabulous who is about a size 8/10, so it is a question of how you perceive yourself, I'm a BBW size 18/20, described as curvy and get told quite a bit that I'm not a BBW so I can see that a body type search would probably cause difficulties

"can you define fabulous though , is it a sweet size 8 32d busted goddess

or a sweet 6ft 2 too many beers and a 38 waist beer monster?..either way were both fabulous in our own way..lol

There's a woman on this site who describes herself as fabulous, who is over 20 stone and a size 32 and then there's a woman who also describes herself as fabulous who is about a size 8/10, so it is a question of how you perceive yourself, I'm a BBW size 18/20, described as curvy and get told quite a bit that I'm not a BBW so I can see that a body type search would probably cause difficulties"

i agree. i'm size 20 bbw and describe myself as ample but have had guys say i should be down as curvy.

now thats an interesting curve on this subject- what do men perceive as BBW?? my opinion is size 18 and over

"

now thats an interesting curve on this subject- what do men perceive as BBW?? my opinion is size 18 and over "

I don't know. I class myself as a BBW.

BUT

The average size in the UK is 16/18 so knowing that is size 18 and over BBW land????????

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

Surely this can be done!

Perhaps the idea of a description such has, athletic,petite..etc is not a good idea because it is based on the person writing the profiles perception of themselves.

But if for females you gave the option of putting dress size(i.e 10,12...20,22 etc) and also bust size(32B, 32D...40DD, 40FF etc) and waist size for males, these measurements coupled with the persons height(which is already on profiles) who give the viewer of the profile the opportunity to then look for a 5'5, size 16, 38DD lady. This would also allow the viewer of the profile to make up their mine to whether the lady is petite, BBW, or a gent is athletic, slim or just a fat bastard..lol.

This should also be done for male penis size, because small, average, WE, VWE, is an opinion of the profile owner, and where does average stop and W/E begin, but 4", 5"...10" 11", gives the profile viewer a much better idea and also allows them to use their own opinion on small, average, W/E..etc.

Some people may say I don't want to measure my cock, or put my dress size on my profile, well there could also be a 'prefer not to say' option, all would happen is they would not show in these advanced search results.

While all these options can still be abused by the profile writer, i.e a male with a 5" cock saying its 7", but whats the point if you meet people you'll be found out!

A dress /bust size and waist/penis size would be more accurate.

I'm a size 14 and 36HH, I class myself as curvy but others of similar size class themselves as average. It does get very confusing......What am I curvy or average?

"A dress /bust size and waist/penis size would be more accurate.

I'm a size 14 and 36HH, I class myself as curvy but others of similar size class themselves as average. It does get very confusing......What am I curvy or average? "

aw shucks Dark Angel, such modesty. I've just looked at your profile pics and you are most definitely a "fabulous"....

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Surely this can be done!

But if for females you gave the option of putting dress size(i.e 10,12...20,22 etc) and also bust size(32B, 32D...40DD, 40FF etc)"

Jesus, that's specific. I just want someone with a nice smile, a sexy glint in their eye and a bit of a brain.

...and ideally a vagina.

I'm a size 14 and 36HH, I class myself as curvy but others of similar size class themselves as average. It does get very confusing......What am I curvy or average?

aw shucks Dark Angel, such modesty. I've just looked at your profile pics and you are most definitely a "fabulous"....

"

Why thank you kind sir

Although I thought "fabulous" was the equivalent of BBW?

"Although I thought "fabulous" was the equivalent of BBW? "

Can't be, I'm not a woman.

Cheshire and London

"Surely this can be done!

But if for females you gave the option of putting dress size(i.e 10,12...20,22 etc) and also bust size(32B, 32D...40DD, 40FF etc)

Jesus, that's specific. I just want someone with a nice smile, a sexy glint in their eye and a bit of a brain.

...and ideally a vagina."

If that's what your looking for then no problem when you do an advanced search you would just use the 'any' preference, and bust size, dress size etc would not be used to reduce the search results.

What this idea does is allow the searcher to decide what a BBW is, allow them to search for a petite woman or a tall woman.

H likes big cocked guys, she won't meet with average guys(just her preference), currently there is no option to search for this so we have to trawl through hundreds of search results to find what we are looking for, this can be further frustrating if we are looking for a W/E black guy again we have to see both white guys, and average white and black guys. But also allowing the guy to just put average, W/E, V/W/E, means he is deciding what a big cock his not us.

I understand what you say, but as people's preferences are usually ranges, you'll need two chest sizes, two cup sizes, and two heights in the advanced search, so that potentially we could search for anyone between 5 and 6 feet with a chest up to 38 and a cup size between C and EE.

I'm not saying it can't be done, or shouldn't be done, just that it requires quite a high degree of change to deliver.

I think HandC2009 has got it about right. We could be very prescriptive with an advanced search facility but we could always relax/refine the requirements if we don't get the results we're looking for. I previously suggested possibly subdividing the chatroom into geographical regions so as to make it more 'local' or into specific interest groups but I realise that it may be asking for too much. Would body type/size be a little easier to include in the advanced search? Could we then look at race for those who like black/interracial and then possibly...?

Cheshire and London

"I understand what you say, but as people's preferences are usually ranges, you'll need two chest sizes, two cup sizes, and two heights in the advanced search, so that potentially we could search for anyone between 5 and 6 feet with a chest up to 38 and a cup size between C and EE.

I'm not saying it can't be done, or shouldn't be done, just that it requires quite a high degree of change to deliver."

Problem is now that the only range we have at present is limited and I know that it has been improved slightly with the new beta search, I know that admin are working on improving the search and that some changes will take longer than others due to changes to the information that members put in their profiles, to facilitate more search options. But hopefully this will give the members they are looking for specific search results a better experience.

We agree with the OP that this would be a good feature and requested this in the Beta search thread:

/feedback/35100

I want to know when they are going to add a 'built like a brick s**t house option in the body type section

I'm a size 14 and 36HH, I class myself as curvy but others of similar size class themselves as average. It does get very confusing......What am I curvy or average? "

Officially you at size 14 are below average.

all in all the funs in the searching, the wheat needs to be sorted from the chaf in any walk of life.

however one mans wheat is another mans chaf.

personally we meet all shapes and sizes and look for sparkling personality and confidence.

wit and intelligence a great sense of humour are far better qualities than size 8 32dd and thick as a castle wall!

just our point of view like!

By *lurmMan  over a year ago

Swansea-ish

at the end of the day pictures speak a thousand words, you can say that a sparkling personality is paramount bu the initial attraction is from what you se surely?

So for the couple looking for VWE etc then that's easily remedied by pics rather than personal descriptions.

For a free, well run site I think perhaps some are asking a bit too much - I do recall a site in the past that wanted me to describe myself in great detail including endowment, waist size, show size, hat size, political leanings etc.... but you had to pay..

Swansea-ish

^apologies for typos, working from a windows 7 on screen keyboard on a projector display

Swansea-ish

"

agreed! but again that's down to personal preferences

» Add a new message to this topic