FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile has been changed from F to MF...

Profile has been changed from F to MF...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/14 19:32:59]

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

I set my account up as a single female account and it has been changed to an MF account because I mention a male play friend (im assuming). I don't want to be registered as a MF account. Can this be changed?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile does state that you playing as a couple I'm thinking you have been reported and admin have changed it and rightly so as you say you playing as a couple

if you meet as a couple then you are a couple

click the report next to your own post for it to be looked into

No I play individually. He has a profile on here too on his own. I have one on my own. Or at least that is what I wanted. I was making the point that he is my fabs partner, he introduced me to the site, and we play together sometimes. He is helping me on the site coz he knows it. If we play together sometimes and are interested in others joining us I don't see why that is a problem for me keeping a single page, rather than a couple. we predominantly play alone. If we were only ever playing as a couple I would have set it up that way. Anyway I will clarify that on my page... Must be some serious saddos out there to report that!!

"No I play individually. He has a profile on here too on his own. I have one on my own. Or at least that is what I wanted. I was making the point that he is my fabs partner, he introduced me to the site, and we play together sometimes. He is helping me on the site coz he knows it. If we play together sometimes and are interested in others joining us I don't see why that is a problem for me keeping a single page, rather than a couple. we predominantly play alone. If we were only ever playing as a couple I would have set it up that way. Anyway I will clarify that on my page... Must be some serious saddos out there to report that!!"

Nothing to do with people being saddos. You obviously gave the impression that you only met with him when you say you don't. Much better to do the waffle about you first and in the last paragraph, mention you have a friend who has a profile on here who you join up with to meet either singles or couples, that way you are not implying that you are a couple

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

.. Must be some serious saddos out there to report that!!"

If someone is looking for a single female and finds a profile that says they are a couple then there is nothing 'saddo' about it. Admin ask that any such profiles are reported to them.

If you think Admin has made a mistake by changing your profile to a couple, when it says on your header that that is what you are, then you need to report your profile to Admin and ask them to review it for you.