FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile changed without request

Profile changed without request

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi my profile changed yesterday from a single woman to a couple I've emailed the site feedback twice and heard nothing can someone please change it back???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Admin are the only people that can make changes to profiles. If youve already contacted them using the CONTACT link at the bottom the page they will have a look at it for you when they chance. It can take up to 24-48hrs so you might need to be patient.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're showing as single when I view your profile

Wuhooooooo changed thank you!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Omg I've had this too today. Must be a bug in the system and hopefully will get sorted out too

"Omg I've had this too today. Must be a bug in the system and hopefully will get sorted out too "
ur profiles says he not meeting alone

Aka

A couple

Your profile says you're only meeting with a guy who's on your verification list. To me that makes you a couples profile. someone's probably reported that to admin and they changed it but they've obviously changed it back again.

"Your profile says you're only meeting with a guy who's on your verification list. To me that makes you a couples profile. someone's probably reported that to admin and they changed it but they've obviously changed it back again."

Correct at the moment I am, but it's only been a few weeks and we're not ready to ditch our singles profiles and set up solely as a couple profile. I think that's our personal decision and not up to someone to be nosey and report it to admin!

"Your profile says you're only meeting with a guy who's on your verification list. To me that makes you a couples profile. someone's probably reported that to admin and they changed it but they've obviously changed it back again.

Correct at the moment I am, but it's only been a few weeks and we're not ready to ditch our singles profiles and set up solely as a couple profile. I think that's our personal decision and not up to someone to be nosey and report it to admin! "

admin obviously thought different.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Your profile says you're only meeting with a guy who's on your verification list. To me that makes you a couples profile. someone's probably reported that to admin and they changed it but they've obviously changed it back again.

Correct at the moment I am, but it's only been a few weeks and we're not ready to ditch our singles profiles and set up solely as a couple profile. I think that's our personal decision and not up to someone to be nosey and report it to admin! "

This is the same for me too. I want to keep my singles profile for chatting to friends. And I know lots of other profiles that are the same including my new partner who hasn't had his changed!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

As I said up there ^^^^ any queries about profiles you need to contact Admin and they will review