FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Single to couple AGAIN

Single to couple AGAIN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My profile has changed to a couple from a single for the second time in a week. Although I do say on my profile I'm currently only meeting with one guy I don't know why that means admin keep changing my profile type, his hasn't changed, and I've seen loads of singles declaring the same and are left alone.

When we're ready for a couple profile we will set one up ourselves. Anybody help or know why this has happened? I've emailed admin three times regarding it. It was changed back for two days to a single woman but back to a couple today.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If you're meeting as a couple, you are a couple. It's to stop you getting round filters really, as well as disappointing various guys when they search for single females and they get one who only meets as a couple.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

It states in profile you only play as a couple therefor you are not single and do not play alone....therefor you are a couple.

Well it's sexist then that his hasn't changed when he states on his profile he's only meeting me. And how are so many other single women getting away with it! I know loads who say they are in relationships with other fabbers and say only meeting as a couple. Why am I being targeted?!

scotland

I would imagine it's because someone has reported your profile then admin has changed your status to a couple....his probably hasn't been reported as yet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The other reason his hasn't been changed is because the Admins won't change a single male profile with verifications into a couples profile.

"The other reason his hasn't been changed is because the Admins won't change a single male profile with verifications into a couples profile."

But they'll change a woman's? Whys that!?!

Probably because of the number of single men who will try and get converted to couples after a veri, so they can fake past filters.

Personally I don't think admin should just change a profile to a couple without being asked, going just from a report, when they do not know personal circumstances. Basically I would have to give up my single profile now and add him to it, he gets to read all previous verifications I have and don't display etc all the while he gets to keep his single profile?!

Double standards.

scotland

Why not get a couples profile then to use for you both ? And just hide the singles profile ....

scotland

"Personally I don't think admin should just change a profile to a couple without being asked, going just from a report, when they do not know personal circumstances. Basically I would have to give up my single profile now and add him to it, he gets to read all previous verifications I have and don't display etc all the while he gets to keep his single profile?!

Double standards. "

I would imagine the site owners and thier admin would not have time or man power to discuss each individual case ....and they always suggest couples profiles if playing as a couple.

"Why not get a couples profile then to use for you both ? And just hide the singles profile ...."

We plan to in time but sure this is taking that decision out of our hands and forcing it on us!

"Personally I don't think admin should just change a profile to a couple without being asked, going just from a report, when they do not know personal circumstances. Basically I would have to give up my single profile now and add him to it, he gets to read all previous verifications I have and don't display etc all the while he gets to keep his single profile?!

Double standards.

I would imagine the site owners and thier admin would not have time or man power to discuss each individual case ....and they always suggest couples profiles if playing as a couple. "

I agree, I'm Sure they don't have time, but if they asked me it would have saved them changing it three times in the last week!

scotland

"Why not get a couples profile then to use for you both ? And just hide the singles profile ....

We plan to in time but sure this is taking that decision out of our hands and forcing it on us! "

Your profile is what you play as and what you advertise as are....so simply you are a couple, you play as a couple therefor you are a couple....not a single.....I don't think it's complicated but if you play as a couple surely you have made the decision already so no harm in having s profile...it can always be deleted.

Double standards. "

It's not double standards at all. You're only meeting as a couple, therefore you are a couple.

Double standards.

It's not double standards at all. You're only meeting as a couple, therefore you are a couple. "

It is because it's mine that's changed and not his!

Change yours to say you're not meeting on that profile at the moment.

No mention of the guy.

Get it changed back to single.

Hide your profile.

No drama.

Double standards.

It's not double standards at all. You're only meeting as a couple, therefore you are a couple.

It is because it's mine that's changed and not his! "

Many male profiles falsely sell themselves as couples when in reality they aren't...report his profile yourselves to get it changed...many single females use themselves as bait to attract people who only meet single women when they are in fact a couple such as yourself...it's a way of trying to out fakes who lie about themselves to get round filters and preferences...

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

As someone said previously, it could be that your profile was reported but his hasn't been.

At the end of the day, you were on a single fem profile advertising as a couple. Therefore, admin have changed your profile, rightly, to a couple.

Admin won't discuss another users profile with you, regardless if they are your partner or not.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"It is because it's mine that's changed and not his! "
Have you reported his to Admin?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you use this profile as a single one on your own , make a joint one and point people in the direction of your couples one that would work?

But if your profile says you are a couple then that's what profile you should have.

It is different for a mail profile as they will be advised to start a new profile if they have veri's as a single male. I am guessing that is because changing a female to couple means there is a female on the account, changing male to couple might not mean there is a female.

You need to contact Admin from the contact button for things like this though