FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocking People

Blocking People

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

Why cant i block someone who has blocked us?

Got blocked before and we wanted to block him so there no chance of any contact again,i copied and pasted his username in the box then clicked on block and he not on our block list?

Same has happened the other day.

Jules xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

P.s i do know how to block people,just wondering why he not in block list?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im sure if sum1 blocks u they are automatically blocked from ur profile too?? i think lol x

I believe blocks are one-way. If the blocker lifts the block on you, he/she can contact you, e.g. to send you abusive message, before re-blocking you.

To prevent this from happening one needs to block the other person back!

I too am interested in the OP's issue, as I have come across that before via another person, and it appears it was not just a one-off.

"I believe blocks are one-way. If the blocker lifts the block on you, he/she can contact you, e.g. to send you abusive message, before re-blocking you.

I too am interested in the OP's issue, as I have come across that before via another person, and it appears it was not just a one-off. "

Pearl thats what happened to us last night,he keeps lifting the block sending nasty messages then blocking us again.

I tried blocking him,i copied and pasted his username into the block thing,clicked on block but wont let me block him to stop the emails of him.

"im sure if sum1 blocks u they are automatically blocked from ur profile too?? i think lol x"

If they block us,they cant view our profile unless they lift the block,but he not automatically blocked on our profile.

Forum Mod

"I believe blocks are one-way. If the blocker lifts the block on you, he/she can contact you, e.g. to send you abusive message, before re-blocking you.

I too am interested in the OP's issue, as I have come across that before via another person, and it appears it was not just a one-off.

Pearl thats what happened to us last night,he keeps lifting the block sending nasty messages then blocking us again.

I tried blocking him,i copied and pasted his username into the block thing,clicked on block but wont let me block him to stop the emails of him."

What you're doing should work so I don't know why its not?

I hope you've reported the user too

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Use contact link let us know who you're trying to block.

Admin

I tried blocking him,i copied and pasted his username into the block thing,clicked on block but wont let me block him to stop the emails of him."

Press the report button when he mails you, I have found the site very good at removing abusive mailers

When you have reported the abusive mail click on the "also block this user" button whilst deleting his mail.

I deleted his emails this morning,but if he does unblock us again and send nasty emails i will report him.

» Add a new message to this topic