FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > tolling in chat rooms

tolling in chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i know this post will either be removed or not put up at all but i have to say something as its now gone beyond a joke

Many of us ladies are currently being abused berated slagged off and called in chat rooms and through our inboxes by people who view our cams of dont for whatever reason like the people WE have chosen to meet and play with

Surely it is MY CHOICE if i want to play on cam FOR ME and let YOU if you wish to watch and I have the right to play with whoever I DECIDE I LIKE

I have now had several fact stating status removed about this issue that did not name shame or mention any indivdual user i only used the words jelous numpty trolls and yes i have goodled the word troll and it is " a person or persons who use the internet to abuse others" so i do not feel that is being disrespectful or bad mouthing as it is the recognized DEFINITION OF THE WORD for these kinds of people

NO WONDER WE ARE LOSING SO MANY LOVELY LADIES N CPLS BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO ME ADMIN ARE OVERLOOKING THE BEHAVIOR AS REPORTING THESE INCIDENTS OF TROLLING HAS GOT ME N MY LADY FRIENDS NOWHERE

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We having to pay more to use the chat rooms now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use chatrooms less now as of the above

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

It's definitely not OK for anyone (male, female, couple, trans) to be insulted in chat or by PM.

If you report the users and encourage others to do the same, it's something we can deal with

Admin x