FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > mff porofile?

mff porofile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it possible to create a profile for more than two people....i.e. a mff profile....I don't think it is but just checking....

If not....best advice on creating a profile for three?

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

You can't have a 3 profile. You have to use a couple profile. The problem then is if you want to put face pics up. They (rightly so) get rejected, so you have to leave them and ask admin to allow them.

I have a 3 profile on here. It's currently hidden because of personal issues though.

To be honest it scares a lot of people off!

"You can't have a 3 profile. You have to use a couple profile. The problem then is if you want to put face pics up. They (rightly so) get rejected, so you have to leave them and ask admin to allow them.

I have a 3 profile on here. It's currently hidden because of personal issues though.

To be honest it scares a lot of people off!"

Didn't even think of the face pics issue...cheers...will have to have a think on how best to go about it...

And if it scares a lot off...so be it...it almost acts as a filter....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You can't have a 3 profile. You have to use a couple profile. The problem then is if you want to put face pics up. They (rightly so) get rejected, so you have to leave them and ask admin to allow them.

To be honest it scares a lot of people

off!"

could you not direct them to the third persons single profile where they could see pictures, and vice versa x

To be honest it scares a lot of people

off!could you not direct them to the third persons single profile where they could see pictures, and vice versa x"

We'll be mentioning each other in our profiles yeah.....

It just would have been nice to have one for the three of us is all.....ah well, we'll do a couples one and just make it clear it's for three people in the profile text....

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

The first meet we had as a 3 was so funny.

We met a couple in town for a get to knwo you drink. It was quite late and the pub we were in was shutting. We were all having (well we thought we were) a good time, so decided to go to another pub that was open later. The other couple decided to drive so their car was near by, we walked and waited outside the pub, and waited, and waited. And they never showed up. They'd just drove off. No message, nothing!

We did have some very successful meets as a 3sum though.

"The first meet we had as a 3 was so funny.

We met a couple in town for a get to knwo you drink. It was quite late and the pub we were in was shutting. We were all having (well we thought we were) a good time, so decided to go to another pub that was open later. The other couple decided to drive so their car was near by, we walked and waited outside the pub, and waited, and waited. And they never showed up. They'd just drove off. No message, nothing!

We did have some very successful meets as a 3sum though. "

Lol, bless them for not having the stones to say anything......almost sounds comedic actually

Still.....must have been mildly annoying that they just upped and vanished like that......ah well, nowt so strange as folk as they say

» Add a new message to this topic