FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > 7 day wait to change username

7 day wait to change username

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it was a terrible idea to change our username to crumpet and pan, but have been stuck with it whilst we wait out the 7 day period before we can change it again. We're now past the 7 day mark...but I still cant change it.

Advice on how long it actually takes before we can change it would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How many name changes have you had this year? You are allowed 4 a year if you haven't had 4 changes give it another day or so then try again.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was our first change...so assume we have 3 left. Will wait it out a few more days then and hopefully it'll show we can change it soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is normally the seven days I've change a few times this year and always been able to do on after the 7 day period.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Maybe its your punishment for something that you did a former life, and youre going to be stuck with it forever...

To be honest I have no idea what the problem is, but if it doesnt sort itself out best bet is probably to ask Admin directly using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page and Im sure they will have a look at it for you

» Add a new message to this topic