FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Chat

Chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi can someone please tell me why i show up that im in chat but im not even in there? Was in for a little bit this morning but logged out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive noticed im logged onto site wen im not on it a mate tells me often i think sometimes wen you log out it doesnt always log you out if that makes sense!

Yeah very odd but thank you lol im a sub and dont want to geti trouble for being in chat when im not ??

When you leave chat, make sure to close the room (with the little x in the top right hand corner of the ROOM) before closing chat (top right hand corner of the screen), and this should ensure you're properly logged out.

By *wofortreatCouple  over a year ago

san Francisco

I was playing on cam yesterday. Wasnt even paying attention to chat in room. Next thing i know im banned. Its been 17 Hrs and still not ok to chat. ???

"I was playing on cam yesterday. Wasnt even paying attention to chat in room. Next thing i know im banned. Its been 17 Hrs and still not ok to chat. ??? "

Submit a support ticket

"I was playing on cam yesterday. Wasnt even paying attention to chat in room. Next thing i know im banned. Its been 17 Hrs and still not ok to chat. ??? "

To query chat bans, you need to get in touch with Admin. Use the 'contact' link right at the very bottom of each page of Fab.

is there a way to go back on a chat feed when you have left the room? i saw they all get saved but not sure where lol is it available for public access again?

"is there a way to go back on a chat feed when you have left the room? i saw they all get saved but not sure where lol is it available for public access again?"

None of the chat-logs are available for public access (or indeed, to the mods). These logs are only available to Admin.

» Add a new message to this topic