FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Sent a Wink - but cant view

Sent a Wink - but cant view

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hechairman18 OP   Man  over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

I got a Wink, from a lady Fab member, a day ago.

When I tried to view her profile, I cant, because there is a message underlined - YOU have blocked user.

I certainly don't remember her.

She is not on my blocked list.

But in any case, how can she send me a wink, if I am supposed to have blocked her?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

The profile might have been blocked by Admin for some reason since she sent the wink

By *hechairman18 OP   Man  over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

OK, Thanks for your reply.

But, I was just in chat, viewing the cams, and tried to view a couples profile, and got the the same message, that

You have blocked user.

But I havent - strange.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"OK, Thanks for your reply.

But, I was just in chat, viewing the cams, and tried to view a couples profile, and got the the same message, that

You have blocked user.

But I havent - strange. "

Does the message not say something like 'You have blocked user, they have blocked you or the profile has been blocked by Admin'?

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"This profile is not available for you to view!

This can be one of three things: User's account is suspended by admin, user has blocked you or you have blocked user."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They blocked you is most likely

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Sound like the same young lady that winked at me 2 days ago and when I tryed to look at her profile. It said you can't view this profile as the user has blocked you or you have blocked user. So why wink ?

"Sound like the same young lady that winked at me 2 days ago and when I tryed to look at her profile. It said you can't view this profile as the user has blocked you or you have blocked user. So why wink ? "

If admin haven't blocked her, maybe she winked so that you would know that she blocked you, rubbing your nose in it as it were

Strange people do strange things

rotherham

The only thing I can think of is. she as her profile set on a age settin where u can only look if your the age of say 20 to 40 as the other man 57 and am 49. That's if u can do that ? As I no u can put your settings to wot age can message u are wink at u ?

"The only thing I can think of is. she as her profile set on a age settin where u can only look if your the age of say 20 to 40 as the other man 57 and am 49. That's if u can do that ? As I no u can put your settings to wot age can message u are wink at u ? "

You can't stop anyone from looking at your profile, unless you actually block them.

Block tends to mess up sometimes, i've had people on my blocklist that i hadn't put there. Also had people come off it too. Seeing as you can't see her on your blocklist it doesn't sound like the exact same glitch but it could be a new one, or she has blocked you. Could be she accidently winked you and thought blocking would remove the wink.

rotherham

Will only she can answer the question but that's for that x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"The only thing I can think of is. she as her profile set on a age settin where u can only look if your the age of say 20 to 40 as the other man 57 and am 49. That's if u can do that ? As I no u can put your settings to wot age can message u are wink at u ? "

No that doesn't stop anyone viewing a profile

rotherham

Did not no that but thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic