FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Oops too late - iphone suggestion?

Oops too late - iphone suggestion?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sometimes I access the site from my phone but because I'm a bit kack handed I might hit the friend invite or wink link by mistake whilst looking at a profile. You don't get a confirmation question though so then you look like an idiot trying to explain yourself! I just wondered if there's something that could be done to make the site more phone friendly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What seems to work if you accidently send a friends request, is to immediatly block that person (which deletes people off your pals list too if you didnt know) and then unblock them a couple of seconds later.

That clears the friends invite, although they still may get the automated email from Fabs if they have that set in preferences.

Steve

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I didn't know that thanks!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We 100% intend to make the site more phone friendly.

Admin x

"What seems to work if you accidently send a friends request, is to immediatly block that person (which deletes people off your pals list too if you didnt know) and then unblock them a couple of seconds later.

That clears the friends invite, although they still may get the automated email from Fabs if they have that set in preferences.

Steve"

Cheers steve, useful tip as I always hit the invite friend when using the i-phone.

Good to know these things.

iphone app , now that wud be good

» Add a new message to this topic