FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Multiple accounts

Multiple accounts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quick question,

Are we ok to make a second account for Shaz as a single woman so she can do her own thing now and then?

We know some do but just wanted to make sure it's within the rules if we do?

Tony

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Yup

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it's allowed

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yes.

But be careful that it's for her solo exploits only. Some set up single fem profiles but then state that they only meet with their oh present or involved in some way. They then get cross if they're reported and admin switches it to a couples profile.

But there are quite a few couples who have single profiles so they can both be in chat at the same time.

Thanks all,

It's a bit of a fantasy for us both her meeting someone of her own back but as she's very wary of new peeps when I'm not about will take time.

No, I won't be present.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"Yes.

But be careful that it's for her solo exploits only. Some set up single fem profiles but then state that they only meet with their oh present or involved in some way. They then get cross if they're reported and admin switches it to a couples profile.

But there are quite a few couples who have single profiles so they can both be in chat at the same time."

Some couples openly state they only meet as a couple on their single profiles and still are allowed to stay as single profiles too, others are not. So, now I have two couples profiles. One which is with my partner and one for fem fem meets. Of course I don't get any fem fem meets from it because the implication is that I only meet fem fem with my bf as it is a couple profile, changed by admin. I have decided life is too short to worry about this anyway. But the fact that some people get away with it and some don't does annoy me. I like the verifications on my single profile and he has no access to it, but its still classed as a couple profile.

Well she made one a couple of days ago but has decided to only have it active at the weekends when she has time to respond to all the messages she was getting.

Always knew a single womans profile would get quite a few messages but we never realized that many!

» Add a new message to this topic