FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * fawr OP   Man  over a year ago

bangor

A luvly lady,I met last week,tried to verify me,but it doesn't show.And this,luvly lady,I've met on here today,wants a verification obviously, for safety reasons! Why is this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I take it she is meet verified and not just photo verified? Did you share the same internet connection?

It shows......! If you choose to display it....

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"It shows......! If you choose to display it...."

How do you know it is in their "Manage Verifications" page for them be able to display it?

[Removed by poster at 26/06/15 18:13:10]

"It shows......! If you choose to display it....

How do you know it is in their "Manage Verifications" page for them be able to display it?

"

You don't, only they will know that but it will show on their summary if they display it.

Tayside

You don't, only they will know that but it will show on their summary if they display it. "

I know - I was asking how the poster knew that the verification was there to be displayed - he just assumed he knew!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

You don't, only they will know that but it will show on their summary if they display it.

I know - I was asking how the poster knew that the verification was there to be displayed - he just assumed he knew!"

When you log in you get a green banner across the top of the home page telling you you have a new verification.

If that's not showing then it either hasn't been sent or the system has bounced it. If it's been bounced it will be either because you don't match each others preferences/filters or because you have shared the same wifi.

Tayside

I know - I was asking how the poster knew that the verification was there to be displayed - he just assumed he knew!

When you log in you get a green banner across the top of the home page telling you you have a new verification.

If that's not showing then it either hasn't been sent or the system has bounced it. If it's been bounced it will be either because you don't match each others preferences/filters or because you have shared the same wifi."

Again, you're telling me something I already knew - My posts were not for the OP but for the poster further down (who I first quoted) who was assuming the OP (or his meet) had the verification there to be able to display it

I had looked at the timing of the post....and the OP summary which showed a verification 1 hour after his post...... So a fair assumption that the verification turned up pretty much straight after his post...... Or he had another meet in short order....lucky OP if that's the case?

iv met 2 guys off here and im a verified user but cant verify them or them me so frustrating

By * fawr OP   Man  over a year ago

bangor

Sorted!Thank you,and sorry for the delay!

[Removed by poster at 11/07/15 11:24:42]

» Add a new message to this topic