FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Block list

Block list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone explain why people I am blocking don't then appear on my block list?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

If you have reported people to admin they will block that person so it doesnt show on your list ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An admin will be around to advise, I'm sure. But purely from personal experience, if the user cancels their account, or gets suspended by admin, they won't appear on your list. Similarly, if you've complained about someone, or they you, admin can stop you from seeing each other, but leave you both registered on the site.

"If you have reported people to admin they will block that person so it doesnt show on your list .."

^^^^^ This

"If you have reported people to admin they will block that person so it doesnt show on your list ..

^^^^^ This"

See I thought that but then Simeon else I know reported the person and he's still on there block list

"If you have reported people to admin they will block that person so it doesnt show on your list ..

^^^^^ This

See I thought that but then Simeon else I know reported the person and he's still on there block list "

Hmmm I don't know then. I just know I reported a single male and he doesn't appear on my block list.

^^^^^ This

See I thought that but then Simeon else I know reported the person and he's still on there block list

Hmmm I don't know then. I just know I reported a single male and he doesn't appear on my block list. "

God my typos.

» Add a new message to this topic