FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hiding Profile

Hiding Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady Lick OP   Woman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Morning Admin

I want to hide my profile for a bit. Does my membership get put on hold to? Or will it run out if it's due to?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Morning Admin

I want to hide my profile for a bit. Does my membership get put on hold to? Or will it run out if it's due to?

Thanks x"

No, your membership isn't put on hold so it will expire at the same time as if you hadn't hidden your profile.

Admin x

Northampton Somewhere

What about if it's due to expire while it's hidden? Do you still get notified? I'd hate to have to start again!!!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"What about if it's due to expire while it's hidden? Do you still get notified? I'd hate to have to start again!!! "

You don't need to start again. If your membership runs out you don't lose anything nor will your account be deleted, it will all be there if and when you choose to become a site supporter again. All your pics and any veris remain, some messages can be deleted if you don't add then to your saved message folder, but this site deletes old mail anyway to save server space.

Northampton Somewhere

"What about if it's due to expire while it's hidden? Do you still get notified? I'd hate to have to start again!!!

You don't need to start again. If your membership runs out you don't lose anything nor will your account be deleted, it will all be there if and when you choose to become a site supporter again. All your pics and any veris remain, some messages can be deleted if you don't add then to your saved message folder, but this site deletes old mail anyway to save server space."

That's great, thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic