FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile pics

Profile pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ean0001 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Just wondering what the situation is with profile members not being in their own pics.

Have spotted a few profiles recently where there is little or nothing of the account holder in the pic. One i was looking at this morning was a male profile where only two of his fingers are visable. The rest of the pic is a female.

I have seen pics of sextoys, and playing cards, where the account holder is not in the picture at all.

Are we also allowed to upload pics which are avitars so we are not in them at all?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wondering what the situation is with profile members not being in their own pics.

Have spotted a few profiles recently where there is little or nothing of the account holder in the pic. One i was looking at this morning was a male profile where only two of his fingers are visable. The rest of the pic is a female.

I have seen pics of sextoys, and playing cards, where the account holder is not in the picture at all.

Are we also allowed to upload pics which are avitars so we are not in them at all?

"

I'm not sure on the rules my self but it is annoying how people post these it seems a lot of men post the pic of them with a meet and only show the lady I don't know how they get accepted by admins during the pending bit

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple  over a year ago

North Hampshire

I'm pretty sure it could be almost anything as long as your honest about 'what' it is.....

"I'm pretty sure it could be almost anything as long as your honest about 'what' it is.....

"

A male account can't just have pics of females that doesent seem right

You have to put up pics with you in them. Pics without will get deleted if reported.

I like the idea of having a avatar without you in it though, like the playing cards or dildos or whatever.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The profile holder does have to be in the pic, even if it is a body part.

Report any that don't have the profile holder in and they will be removed