FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fabs Hot photos

Fabs Hot photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Totally confused. My profile states that some photos are fab'd similar in number to those on the hot list but there not on it. Anyone have similar experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Totally confused. My profile states that some photos are fab'd similar in number to those on the hot list but there not on it. Anyone have similar experience?"

I've fabbed ya.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

To get on the top fabbed list they pics need to have been fabbed in the past 12 hours, so if it is say 500 fabs in the last week then you won't make the list.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

You're on page 1

We were on but if you upload 5 pics for example that could be in they most fabbed last 12 hours they only put your top pic that's had most likes or unless your pics involve more people ie . Single or couple or group ??

Just created single female profile (LoveLaura) and got over 120 fabs on a few photos in last hour but still not showing in hot photos even though on page 4 woman only have 80 fabs. Do not understand?

But let's be honest Folkes some if the hottest pics fabbed over 1000 times in 12 hours ! Really ? And most are not a match/competition for the really classy and sexy pics you put on xx

» Add a new message to this topic