FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > photos of standard site interests

photos of standard site interests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have selected our profile interests to include fisting which we both enjoy very much. When we have tried posting a photo of this, sometimes it will stay for many days before being rejected for breaching site rules.

Our question is this:

If both parties are of consenting age, neither of us are getting hurt, there is nobody else showing, no children nor animals. Nothing against the law. Is this being reject for the reason "it is putting somebody off their dinner"?

If so, why is it a standard option in user interests if mods/admin don't like it?

In our view this is much more tasteful than seeing somebody look in pain from a forced deep throat with tears in their eyes!!!

So many other profiles have these types of pictures or sometimes things that are clearly of limits like their pets or a box of toys!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For clarity, Admin decide what the mods approve. they have decided fisting is not allowed after taking advice so why yours probably got rejected if they were reported after being wrongly approved.

Thanks for clarity on this. We had no idea that fisting pics were a no-no! I just took offence that a mod was put off of their dinner when looking at me and my husband playing!!!

If all mods were as diligent as yourself then maybe we could all enjoy an equal playing field for our pics.

Thanks.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Now you know they are not put off while eating their fish finger butties

To be honest all the mods on the site are doing their best helping the site with the instructions given...having said that obviously sometimes mistakes are made which Admin will put right if contacted.

Thank you.

P.S. you could have suggested any type of food in the world, but you had to choose "fish fingers"!!!!!!!

Laughed so hard I nearly shat myself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think you will find its the government that have made such photos illegal not admin

True, but only in the context of the outcome of such acts becoming threatening to a persons life.

If it was illegal in any context then this site and many others a commiting a crime according to the crown prosecution service.

The same law applies to anal sex too amoungst other acts.

That would wipe out half the images on here!!!

» Add a new message to this topic