FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > why

why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do our fisting pics get rejected and yet other ones more graphic than ours get accepted, last 1 being 10 mins b4 posting this. Been rejected 4 times now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Why do our fisting pics get rejected and yet other ones more graphic than ours get accepted, last 1 being 10 mins b4 posting this. Been rejected 4 times now."

Fisting pictures aren't allowed across the board. Pic mods are human and mistakes can be made. Report any pics that you see and let admin deal with them

Fair enough, shame cos they're good pics

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do our fisting pics get rejected and yet other ones more graphic than ours get accepted, last 1 being 10 mins b4 posting this. Been rejected 4 times now.

Fisting pictures aren't allowed across the board. Pic mods are human and mistakes can be made. Report any pics that you see and let admin deal with them "

Exactly

Shove them on another site that allows them. You'll still get loads of views and admirers.

Not really doing it to get likes, we just like taking pictures to show ppl what we're interested in.

Fair enough.

I used to be on a gaming site and we had dirty pics on another site so we could show each other our pics, and i've done something similar this week for pics i didn't want to have on here, but you can't send links through mails on here anyway coz you get a warning about your profile being deleted. Wad gonna recommend you do that but no point.

» Add a new message to this topic