FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > help verification please

help verification please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *XPLOS1VE OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi all I'm trying to get some sort of verification how do I do this please I find weekends hard to meet unless it's arreally late one due to work. Would also like to know how I can post on the main fab wall if possible thanks all x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You can only be meet,either social or pay, veri or a webcam veri.

Try going in chat turn on your cam and ask if someone will veri you.

Or look in the forums for an organised social near you.

As for 'posting on the main fab wall' I have no idea what you mean as there is no fab wall.

Do you mean put up a status? Top under blue bar on PC update status.

By *XPLOS1VE OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Thank you getting a meet is hard hehe.and as for the posting thing if I push update it takes me to a wall that everyone posted on x

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Like QoT, I'm confused about what part of Fab you think is not available to you. There is the Forums, Chat, and the Message system. All of which you should have access to.

Do you mean that you want to be able to post on the 'home' page? As far as I know, the things that go on the 'home' page are decided by Admin (e.g. their own messages, local updates from people in your area, your friends updates, etc)

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

As a guy the only way to get verified is by a meet. Very tough for us guys as so much competition . It's hard enough getting a reply to a message.

Been told to goto a club. How nerve racking is that. Going to a strange place on your own to meet a club full of complete strangers.

Any offers to help ladies

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thank you getting a meet is hard hehe.and as for the posting thing if I push update it takes me to a wall that everyone posted on x"

I don't think you can see your own status on that wall, but other people in your area can see it.

I never see anything of mine on it like veri published, status or uploaded pics but do see others.

Don't worry your not on ya own, I met a lovely man on this site, had a lovely evening, wanted to verify him &he with me & wanted to write a comment about our wonderful nite, as we are both new cant do it! Um photo verified but that's it! Pls help

"Don't worry your not on ya own, I met a lovely man on this site, had a lovely evening, wanted to verify him &he with me & wanted to write a comment about our wonderful nite, as we are both new cant do it! Um photo verified but that's it! Pls help "

Do the same then, go on the chat and get someone to verify you or go to a social event/club and they could also do the same, then you can verify each other

» Add a new message to this topic