FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Delete verification photo

Delete verification photo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do we delete our verification photo? Now that we are verified, surely we don't need to have this photo on the system...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

The only way it can be deleted is to ask admin to remove it, but if they do then you lose your veri flag as well and will no longer be photo verified.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/418990

"The only way it can be deleted is to ask admin to remove it, but if they do then you lose your veri flag as well and will no longer be photo verified."

A bit annoying, why do they need to keep it on their server if your account has been verified?

I followed the link and seen the statements, but at the end of the day, no site is safe. If people can hack into the Pentagon, I am sure someone could hack into here if they really wanted

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The only way it can be deleted is to ask admin to remove it, but if they do then you lose your veri flag as well and will no longer be photo verified.

A bit annoying, why do they need to keep it on their server if your account has been verified?

I followed the link and seen the statements, but at the end of the day, no site is safe. If people can hack into the Pentagon, I am sure someone could hack into here if they really wanted "

At a guess, to ensure any further photos you upload are actually you?

"The only way it can be deleted is to ask admin to remove it, but if they do then you lose your veri flag as well and will no longer be photo verified.

I followed the link and seen the statements, but at the end of the day, no site is safe. If people can hack into the Pentagon, I am sure someone could hack into here if they really wanted

At a guess, to ensure any further photos you upload are actually you?"

How would they know its our ass, cock and pussy from a face pic? Hehe

At a guess, to ensure any further photos you upload are actually you?

How would they know its our ass, cock and pussy from a face pic? Hehe"

Can anyone tell me how I go about removing my verification photo from this site as I want to close my account down?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

All data is deleted if you leave anyway, but you can ask Admin from here

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

» Add a new message to this topic