FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Living with people who are on Fab too...

Living with people who are on Fab too...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anzell OP   Man  over a year ago

Essex

Hey Guys/Admin...Can anyone advise/help on this...

I am moving into my friends house who are a couple and are on the scene and want to join Fab.

I presume using the same network/wireless etc that we both would have the same IP?

Would that be ok if they join Fab too?

Any advice would be great...

Thanks in advance....

Ell x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It should be fine, but if you subsequently verify each other, there could be problems.

(Unofficial advice, based on what I've seen said before)

Essex

I have mailed admin direct a couple of times but no answer...just want to make what the rules are on this...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

A couple can have their own profile plus two singles too.....so I don't think having profiles at the same address is a problem.

The problem will come if you try and do what Sharpy has said, try to verify each other.

Essex

Ok thanks...Just wondering why no one from admin are giving me an answer on this? Any reason......? x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok thanks...Just wondering why no one from admin are giving me an answer on this? Any reason......? x"

They dont guarantee personal support to members, thwy do sometimes reply in here but as others have said it should be ok, just the verifing each other (if you chose to do that) would be an issue.

Jo and I have 2 accounts (both couples accounts) and were set up and are used on the same IP. Some people have a couples and 2 singles accounts dependant on how they play. So what you are doing will be OK.

S.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ok thanks...Just wondering why no one from admin are giving me an answer on this? Any reason......? x"

Probably just busy. You could always ignore any advice anyone else has given until they turn up of course.

Essex

No I appreciate the advice you guys have given me..Just would be nice to have confirmation from the big chiefs that's all...Thanks to all who have replied to this....

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

wouldn't it be easier they join the site before you move in so you can verify them off of yr existing IP?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I live with a couple of swingers. We have seperate accounts, also a 3sum account, and a 2 fem couple account, the last 2 were set up when we started living together.

So there is no reason why you can't set up accounts from the same I.P, you just, as previously said, can't verify each other.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You often get a couple who also play as two singles, thus having three profiles for one address.

Therefore we can't see any problem with what your proposing.

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic