FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Pic Rejection

Pic Rejection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andom2chat OP   Man  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I've recently had a pic rejected with a message stating it looks like a screenshot.

Others in the series have been passed but 1 has not.

I tend to upload using my iPhone & normally delete from my phone afterwards (& then sometimes delete again in "Recently Deleted" section on my phone or take a screen capture/crop which may provide anything denoting location etc. (Also I don't want them on my phone in case it's lost or stolen).

Due to a recent incident whereby another user stole & used my pics I now upload using an App which will scroll my username across the screen. In most cases I need to crop these too in order to not provide any other sites/company details.

Please note most of the originals are contained within my original gallery, tho due to limited space allowance I do need to delete these too to make room for the new ones.

However if the Pic Mods check my galleries they will see at least one of the original series in my collection.

Anyway, can you advise how I can request the new (rejected) upload be reviewed & the decision reviewed?

Many thanks,

R2Chat

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Leave the rejected pic(s) in your gallery.. and use the 'contact' link explaining the problem and Admin will review

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)