FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Who's Viewed Me page...

Who's Viewed Me page...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, new to the forums so apologies if this question has been raised before.

We have several filters set on our profile. One of them is that we can't be messaged by single men. Now we know that this means they can still view our profile (just not message us), but when switched on, we don't get shown the names of any single men who have viewed our profile. This suits us fine, and we know that if we switch the filter off then all the single men profiles who have looked at us are shown. They disappear again once the filter is switched on again.

My question is, why doesn't this happen for other filters? We also have filters switched on for MM couples and TV/CD men, but they still appear in the Who's Viewed Me list. We would prefer not to see these profiles and it should be possible as it works for single men profiles.

Thanks for any help.

Gee & Nik

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've done similar though blocked everyone changed my age range yet my looked at page was full of couples and single women but no men, very confusing

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

Just one of them fab glitches.... single men are the most common viewers so maybe the filters can only be applied to one group...... I've blocked MM and TV's aswell but can see when they've viewed me

Hmmmm, so it seems like we're not the only ones experiencing this issue then. How do we report this to Admin?

Gee & Nik

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Hmmmm, so it seems like we're not the only ones experiencing this issue then. How do we report this to Admin?

Gee & Nik"

It isn't a glitch it is just the way the site is set up. The only message filters which stop a certain group of people showing on your who looked page is single men. If you filter out any other group, be it single women, TVS or MM couples etc they will all show on your who looked....... unless they they are stealth perving

Well that's a bit daft. Why only block single men from showing up, but not other blocked groups. That makes no sense

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Why stalk the looked at me list?

I stealth perv, it took all of 5 minutes to realise that looking at profiles meant I got messages asking why I didn't message.

If someone looks they look. You'll never really know who has looked.

If someone wants to get in touch they can wink or message

Does it matter why we look at the Who's Looked At Me list?

Our question concerned the fact that single men don't show up if blocked but other groups do. We would prefer it if a blocked group didn't show up on the Who's Looked list. We were voicing our opinion and asking a question about the site, not looking for a critique of our site viewing methods.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

You may not be asking the question but others do wonder why someone can be soooo bothered about it all

I have TVs/CDs filtered so they they cannot message me as I am not interested. But they look and so what

By *rmrshorny2Couple  over a year ago

Seaside

its nice to see who looked at you some you delete some you keep lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Really, the House of Lords has opposed the elected Govt, Syria, Lybia Iraq and Afghanistan are all falling apart, the EU is about to implode, and China is buying up huge chunks of the UK... and THIS is the thing that bothers you?

Ah.... first world problems eh?

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

What is bothering me is that I've just finished my last bar of Kinder Pingui and have to now haul my lazy backside all the way to the store for more

"Really, the House of Lords has opposed the elected Govt, Syria, Lybia Iraq and Afghanistan are all falling apart, the EU is about to implode, and China is buying up huge chunks of the UK... and THIS is the thing that bothers you?

Ah.... first world problems eh? "

I get enough of all that stuff day in day out at work (I work in the Treasury Building in Westminster) and this forum isn't dealing with any of those issues. At this moment in time, in my free time, I am interested in why some blocked groups are not shown and some blocked groups are.

And get off your high horse, as I'm guessing you have no better solutions to the issues you've raised than any body else. More to the point, if you were at all interested in solving those issues, you wouldn't be roaming through the forum posting unhelpful comments.

Now, I should get back to work solving some of those issues you raised.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

So admin go on to spend time changing everything, after all these years and the majority of the users turn stealth on would you feel better?

If admin were going to make changes then how about allowing people to log in without being shown as logged in if they wish??

I read the forums but get messages because I'm shown as logged in.

People don't know I'm reading the forums and get irate that I don't open their message.

I personally use that as one of my vetting processes.

Looked at me is a bonus feature. It has the opt out (stealth) many other site things do not have any options.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good Lord, look at all the grief a person gets for asking a question in an appropriate section, what a friendly bunch of helpful people

OP, I've always wondered why too? Just a fab anomaly I'm afraid, maybe if the site ever gets a proper overhaul then issues like these will be addressed. For now it's just something yourself and I and whoever else wonders will just have to put up with

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Really, the House of Lords has opposed the elected Govt, Syria, Lybia Iraq and Afghanistan are all falling apart, the EU is about to implode, and China is buying up huge chunks of the UK... and THIS is the thing that bothers you?

Ah.... first world problems eh?

I get enough of all that stuff day in day out at work (I work in the Treasury Building in Westminster) and this forum isn't dealing with any of those issues. At this moment in time, in my free time, I am interested in why some blocked groups are not shown and some blocked groups are.

And get off your high horse, as I'm guessing you have no better solutions to the issues you've raised than any body else. More to the point, if you were at all interested in solving those issues, you wouldn't be roaming through the forum posting unhelpful comments.

Now, I should get back to work solving some of those issues you raised."

I served my country and lost friends "solving those issues", so lets not go there.

My point was, is it really that much of problem? So, a group that you have filtered are visible when you look at your "who's looked at me"... poor you.. here's a solution, don't look at it!

» Add a new message to this topic