FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification removal

Verification removal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildarex2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

D4

The question I have is how do we remove not hide a verification we received from somebody. We have accepted it but now want to remove it from our profile. Again not hide it but remove it after we accepted it ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You cant. If you block the person that sent it the veri disappears, but if you unblock them it reappears so it isnt really deleted.

Admin would only remove it if it was a fake veri I think but I assume that wasnt the case if youve already accepted it.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

You can choose whether to show it or not on your profile on the manage verifications page.

You can also choose whether or not to show your verification summary which doesn't show any text but shows how many veris and by who (m, f, couples, tvs etc).

You don't accept or refuse verifications. If they are sent you get them and the decide to show or not. You can't remove them. If you block someone you can't show their veri and they can't show yours but it's still there if you unblock them and in your summary.

If someone has veried you mistakenly or falsely you can report it to admin and in some (a few occasions) they will remove it. I've had accidental veris (someone obviously has a similar name) which admin have left, I've also had a veri taken down.

If you get a veri from someone you've never met report it and message the sender to say that you've never met. There are a few out there who veri falsely or who do it to try to get your attention. If someone is caught doing this by admin then admin have been know to follow the veri trail and all other veris could be tainted and you can lose the lot!

» Add a new message to this topic