FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetypie2010 OP   Woman  over a year ago

bexleyheath

I ve just had a member msg me and ask them to verify them via their photo. I have made them aware of the rules.that to verify U must show ur real on web cam /meeting in person.I don't think people are reading the rules before they msg people. I think maybe fab should re write the rules to make it clearer to understand maybe just for those people find it hard to read the rules. I thought I draw this to ur attention. I ve had a couple people ask me to lie and I've point blank refused. I ve got my very s by cam and meeting and don't believe in cheating to get verified,thnx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd agree as I've had similar, though his reason was because we'd been chatting for a while

They will still chance it by asking people to falsely verify lol

Report them to fab.

Well I've seen a fake profile get half a dozen verifications of meeting in person within a day of joining.

There are a lot of guys on here who will verify a fir looking "woman" in the hope of getting a meet and then there are loads of unverified guys who will happily give a fake one to a woman to get thier own tick.

"I ve just had a member msg me and ask them to verify them via their photo. I have made them aware of the rules.that to verify U must show ur real on web cam /meeting in person.I don't think people are reading the rules before they msg people. I think maybe fab should re write the rules to make it clearer to understand maybe just for those people find it hard to read the rules. I thought I draw this to ur attention. I ve had a couple people ask me to lie and I've point blank refused. I ve got my very s by cam and meeting and don't believe in cheating to get verified,thnx"

I think sometimes people get confused over the photo verification thing and think that other users need to do it rather than the site. Not sure it's worth reporting just point them in the right direction

I had my first meet last night. Neither of us are verified so can't verify each other. It's like trying to get your first job when they ask for experience!!

"I had my first meet last night. Neither of us are verified so can't verify each other. It's like trying to get your first job when they ask for experience!!"

Get into the chat rooms and on cam, once verified that way, you can verify her or vice versa, she goes in the chat rooms etc etc

"I had my first meet last night. Neither of us are verified so can't verify each other. It's like trying to get your first job when they ask for experience!!

Get into the chat rooms and on cam, once verified that way, you can verify her or vice versa, she goes in the chat rooms etc etc"

Thanks for the advice.

Would be interested to hear how you find the chat rooms.

"Would be interested to hear how you find the chat rooms. "

Click the chat room button

"Would be interested to hear how you find the chat rooms.

Click the chat room button "

I have.... I was wanting his thoughts.

» Add a new message to this topic