FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Redundant account!

Redundant account!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *headofthepack OP   Man  over a year ago

Bebington

When I last logged on I was directed to this old redundant account. I can't get back to my actual current live account. Please help.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Presumably you have checked that your current live account is still on Fab, i.e. that you haven't been suspended for some reason.

Do you remember the name and password for your current live account? If so, just log out, and log back in with your current details.

If you don't remember the password from your current live account, did you click the link in the validation email, to validate your email address? If so, there is a 'forgotten password' link, which will generate a new password or a reminder, direct to your email address.

If you have forgotten the password AND you never got round to validating your email address, then only Admin will be able to help you. Use the "contact" link (bottom of page) to get in touch with Admin, and give full details of the account you want them to grant you access to. They will probably want some proof that you are the genuine holder of that account, maybe by re-doing your photo-verification.

If none of these work, I think you're stuck!

By *headofthepack OP   Man  over a year ago

Bebington

Thanks for the advice. I had forgotten my password. However I had an old account with the same email and when I did password reminder it just gave me the old one. This happened 6 months ago and admin sorted it. But this time they don't respond .

I thought the old account had been deleted, it's just that the system gives it priority as it was created first! Only used it for a few days before creating a proper one x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

That's strange. You can only have 1 account linked to an email address, I had to make a new email for this account I couldn't use the one I have for our couples account

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That's strange. You can only have 1 account linked to an email address, I had to make a new email for this account I couldn't use the one I have for our couples account "

Exactly this, you can't link 2 active accounts to the same email

If you use gmail you can use it again, done it myself. But only one account you'll get notifications to.

By *uny1122Man  over a year ago

longeton

100 present true

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Use your new username to log on with not your email

Admin x

"If you use gmail you can use it again, done it myself. But only one account you'll get notifications to."

loophole for multiple accounts? Why isn't this closed off? Leaves room for fake accounts!!!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"If you use gmail you can use it again, done it myself. But only one account you'll get notifications to."

This is not correct. Each account needs a unique email address.

Admin x