FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > advanced search options

advanced search options

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else think the search options should be more advanced?

Where you can search by more detailed stuff such as body type, height etc...

Also maybe when people are photo verified the admin should check the profile for their self description. Nothing more annoying than someone describing themselves as one thing and being the total opposite.

May seem pointless to some but some people out there have more preferences than others and if someone for instance is describing themselves as athletic when actually a bbw it can be awkward

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'd like a height filter if possible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most men want this...Most women don't. Don't think it'll ever happen for a few obvious reasons. But keep requesting it...It would save alot of time wasting I deed.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"... Also maybe when people are photo verified the admin should check the profile for their self description. Nothing more annoying than someone describing themselves as one thing and being the total opposite."

Would you like Admin to arrange your meets for you, and maybe you'd like Admin to actually attend the meets for you as well????? For goodness sake, ask people for a recent full-length body pic and check for yourself!!!

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I just wish the site recognised East Anglia as a region, and didn't lump us in East Midlands

"I just wish the site recognised East Anglia as a region, and didn't lump us in East Midlands"

That would be good

Would be nice to have NI as a region and not lumped in with UK which though only 30 miles away doesn't separate those from the mainland coming up in pointless searches. Searching anything more than 50 miles brings up so many that are not remotely an option unless one is catching a ferry or flying over.

"Would be nice to have NI as a region and not lumped in with UK which though only 30 miles away doesn't separate those from the mainland coming up in pointless searches. Searching anything more than 50 miles brings up so many that are not remotely an option unless one is catching a ferry or flying over."

I never knew there wasn't an option for NI, seeing as its on a separate island that seems a bit silly and hard work for you guys over there.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

By the same token east anglia could potentially be included in the French version of fab

» Add a new message to this topic