FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Wrong age

Wrong age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I accidentally put wrong year on my age now it says I'm 18 when I'm 26 and it says you can only change it once is there anyway I can get them to change it. Don't really want to make a new account

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

If you can change it once then change it to 26, if you cant change it, it means youve already changed it once

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah that's what it's saying I've already changed it gutted being 18 gets you no where on here lol

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Yeah that's what it's saying I've already changed it gutted being 18 gets you no where on here lol"

So you must have changed it to 18 then after originally setting up the profile, otherwise you would still have that one attempt to be able to change it.

I think you need to use the contact us and contact the site owners directly, though not quite sure how anyone inputs their date of birth incorrectly

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You will now have to get admin to correct it for you. They stopped people changing their DOB because some kept changing their age to get round filters ......imagine that

So hit the contact button at the bottom of the page or bottom of home screen on mobile site and ask them to change it.

» Add a new message to this topic