FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocking

Blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you block someone who has blocked you first?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *buse my girlfriendCouple  over a year ago

Derby

You cant

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Click on their profile and you should get a list on the left (if using laptop, not sure where on mobile) with 'block user' on it.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Type their user name into the box.

Do it from a message if you still have one.

On the mobile site, click on their profile, press the box with the 3 lines on it, and the block user option comes up.

Or as the post above says for the main site version.

I'm using mobile. I can't access their profile now and I didn't keep her messages......Help?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm using mobile. I can't access their profile now and I didn't keep her messages......Help? "

If you don't have a user name then you won't be able to I am afraid.

Oh that seems a bit unfair

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You cant"

Yes you can unless you and they are blocked from seeing each other by admin

"I'm using mobile. I can't access their profile now and I didn't keep her messages......Help? "

Have you kept messages you sent her?

Just type in there user name and block get there user name from a previous message

Click on there profile then press menu in the top right corner bottom of list is block user

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

You CAN block someone who has blocked you, but only if you have their username. Go to Block List, and type their name into the box.

If you don't have their username (or a message or whatever), then there is no way you can block them.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"I'm using mobile. I can't access their profile now and I didn't keep her messages......Help?

You CAN block someone who has blocked you, but only if you have their username. Go to Block List, and type their name into the box.

If you don't have their username (or a message or whatever), then there is no way you can block them."

Where is the box?!?!

"I'm using mobile. I can't access their profile now and I didn't keep her messages......Help?

If you don't have their username (or a message or whatever), then there is no way you can block them.

Where is the box?!?!"

Yes you can block someone even if they've blocked you and using your mobile. I do it!

Where is the box?!?!

Yes you can block someone even if they've blocked you and using your mobile. I do it!"

Here's how...

Click on their name to bring you to their profile. A pop up comes up saying you're blocked but stay on that page because if you look at the top right corner you'll see the menu button. Click it. There you'll see how to block them back

Search for them through the main advanced search option. Doesn't matter if they've blocked you because they'll always show up there. You can easily block them back from then on.

» Add a new message to this topic