FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Vanishing from our "looked at me" list?

Vanishing from our "looked at me" list?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

I realise that if people go "UNLOS" they disappear from lists, veries etc, but just this morning we had a guy look at us and then within a few minutes his name was no longer on our "looked at me" list, but he's still on here? How is this possible?

One thought I had is that maybe he looked at us, and then went into "stealth" mode, but would that then be applied retrospectively to our list too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"One thought I had is that maybe he looked at us, and then went into "stealth" mode, but would that then be applied retrospectively to our list too? "

Yes.

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"One thought I had is that maybe he looked at us, and then went into "stealth" mode, but would that then be applied retrospectively to our list too?

Yes."

Does that work the other way round too if I look at a profile in "stealth" then turn "stealth" off do I then show up on their list?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"One thought I had is that maybe he looked at us, and then went into "stealth" mode, but would that then be applied retrospectively to our list too?

Yes.

Does that work the other way round too if I look at a profile in "stealth" then turn "stealth" off do I then show up on their list?"

Yep. So no stealth perving then switching it back off or you'll be outed

» Add a new message to this topic