FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > More than one profile

More than one profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Y MAN n ME OP   Couple  over a year ago

FIFE

Can anyone answer this one for me....is there a site rule saying one profile per person...i don't mean those that have a couple profile and a single m or f profile... i mean is it allowed for a f or m to have several profiles listed??? can't see the point but wondered if it is allowed, have seen several profiles of the same person. does anyone know the ruling on this issue?

thanks H

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/06/09 22:02:25]

I dont quite understand it, best thing to do is contact admin and they will explain. I think only one profile per account is the rule but am not 100% sure.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've not got a huge problem if cpls play seperately and therefore have seperate single profiles for example.

If someone has multiple profiles for other reasons then we will and do look carefully at them.

Admin x

FIFE

thats what we thought but how do we stop this type of thing

we have said no to one person who contacted us only to be contacted by a different profile name but is clearly the same person.

what do we do to prevent multiple profiles? some are photo verified and genuine verified which makes it harder to deal with surely?

FIFE

"We've not got a huge problem if cpls play seperately and therefore have seperate single profiles for example.

If someone has multiple profiles for other reasons then we will and do look carefully at them.

Admin x"

thanks for that, we understand the couple/playing singlely profiles and agree with that. Its the ones who just have several singles profiles, after this post we feel we would not report said profiles as we would not want to cause any bad feeling on site but find it so unfair to genuine members. do these folks think it increases their chances of fun???

always report someone with lots of profiles because what they do is have a few on the go in case they get banned etc., and lets be honest being swingers we have to have trust in other swingers, can we honestly trust someone with a lot of profiles

if in doubt check with site owners thats what i would do have fun anyway xxxx

umm... seems there is a lot of this going on lately.

I agree if there is a couple and they want different account then i think thats fine it gets a real problem when single fems and guys have lots of profiles not to mention guys having fem or couple profils.

This is not the end of this activity i'm sure and i think it will only get worse

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Maybe they are just schizophrenic and have a profile for each of their mental states ??

[Removed by poster at 05/07/09 20:14:12]

like your way of thinking bucks. Its when a person has a few profiles and is not honest and uses other profiles for trouble and stuff then it aint fair. but like your way of thinking about different profiles for different personalities of schizophrenia he he

I reckon you should only have the one but I know this girl has two one for her then one for her and partner

Maybe there should be a way to have "linked accounts" but that would be for the site admins to look at. I agree with couples also having singles accounts if they play separately, but saying that, there should be a link to their couples profile too, some people do bother to add it in their profile, which I commend. In a site like this where honesty is required, it is nice to see such openness.

Atm there is no way to tell if someone has "Verified" their own second profile unless the pics are the same.

I know of a fem with at least 2 for sure

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

" Atm there is no way to tell if someone has "Verified" their own second profile unless the pics are the same.

"

We've made it very, very difficult for people to verify their own profiles.

Admin x

"

We've made it very, very difficult for people to verify their own profiles.

Admin x"

Cheers for the heads up on that. I assume we are talking about the verified as in "met in person" type. Not the picture verification.

verify as in camming or meeting tony, its quite good because if you see a name thats been on site for about a few months and not verified you can be damn sure these days thats its one of their aliasis

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"

Cheers for the heads up on that. I assume we are talking about the verified as in "met in person" type. Not the picture verification."

Yes.

surely IP logging will highlight people that upload pictures from the same address to different profiles?

I know some people don't, but why not insist on a verification photo when setting up accounts? I know people can always use proxies, but to be truthful, how many really know how to do it? And fab could set up a code to prevent the use of the main proxy sites, which means a more technical knowledge needed to get around that security.

Just a thought.

What if more than one person uses the computer?

They are legitimate, separate, profiles sharing one I.P ?

I can't deny I find it really strange that people who are on a site that allows members to experiment sexually, begin to use labelling like mental illness on people whose needs vary to theirs. Witch hunt or what ?

I don't see the problem with people having more than one profile. Who eats the same meal at every sitting ? Who wears the same clothes every day? Who comes here and doesn't want to be a little adventurous-outside the norm?

As long as any pics, phone calls or meets are by the person behind the profile what does the name or need matter ?

It's so easy to delete your account, start a new one OR change your nick in any case.

This all just seems like a meaningless panic to me. For the record. I'm always me

» Add a new message to this topic