FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Strange profiles........

Strange profiles........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agman OP   Man  over a year ago

Cockermouth

Who else thinks admin use fake profiles as 'set-ups'.....in order to make it look like new people from your area have just joined the site?

Strange how many new profiles get created then disappear with a week or two.

I could believe one or two...but lately there's been such an awful lot.

It's the format of the profiles that has me wondering - all very very similar..............hmmmmmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

If you don't put in profile text, the site adds generic text. That could explain why they are all similar.

And no, I don't think admin do. I think people create an account to look around, don't fill in a profile, hence the generic text, realise they aren't getting laid within 10 minutes so leave.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think a lot of people make fake profiles, are exposed for what they are pretty quickly, then leave and rejoin again.

I really don't think this site makes fake profiles to entice more paying members.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Nope I don't think they are site generated profiles.

I do how ever think that many join thinking they will get more offers of sex than they could possibly handle just by flashing a pic of their genitals and a 10 word profile. And when this doesn't work as they had hoped they leave after a week or 2.

Elvis has a profile and so has Bob Marley but Eva Peron got kicked out for being fake

"Elvis has a profile and so has Bob Marley but Eva Peron got kicked out for being fake "

Lord Lucan had (or has?) one... Admin should tell the relevant authorities

"Elvis has a profile and so has Bob Marley but Eva Peron got kicked out for being fake

Lord Lucan had (or has?) one... Admin should tell the relevant authorities "

They won't do anything he pays his subs

"Elvis has a profile and so has Bob Marley but Eva Peron got kicked out for being fake

They won't do anything he pays his subs "

Brilliant

I've tried a lot of sites and many of them most certainly do create their own profiles, but not this one. Apart from anything else it's not a money-spinning site. Ten quid for 4 months is nothing, and you can go for free if you aren't bothered about the extras. They don't need more profiles anyway, there are so many already. New women members will get plenty of offers but I think they just get cold feet and bail out when faced with the reality meeting strangers to have sex.

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Its nothing to do with admin. It people who are curious/sneakers/peekers/fakers/cheaters/ect.....

Eventually you will notice the same people, even when they use different names and text, they tend to repeat themselves and be quite easy to spot.

I used to work with someone who did this regularly, for reason completely unfathomable to me.

By *agmanandBagladyCouple  over a year ago

Cockermouth

They won't do anything he pays his subs

Brilliant"

Brilliant.....I agree minisapint....and prettytiedup.......and...thanks everyone for all your replies.

Baggy

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Without filling in the relevant boxes with at least random letters it won't allow the person to set the profile up.the site doesn't generate text fir them.idiots just can't think of anything more appealing that 'straight man looking for women'
"If you don't put in profile text, the site adds generic text. That could explain why they are all similar.

And no, I don't think admin do. I think people create an account to look around, don't fill in a profile, hence the generic text, realise they aren't getting laid within 10 minutes so leave."

» Add a new message to this topic