FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Pics suddenly rejected after 3 months of being approved

Pics suddenly rejected after 3 months of being approved

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Currently having problems with an ex who at the time gave full consent for the pictures being taken and uploaded. The pictures did contain no identifiable elements and my hands as the photographer were in the picture and had been uploaded and approved for 3-6 months.... All of a sudden fab remove them with no explanation nor contact... Whilst I am fully aware of the rules and since the images have been uploaded and approved for some time... I find fab have some serious double standards. I believe that a malicious follower or an ex meet who obviously knows about me yet who refuses to contact me is reporting the images.... Question why no contact with me to confirm the images are me.

Why refuse the pictures after many months.

How do I know the person reporting the images is not a malicious stalker (this has happened on other sites too).

Why such blatant double standards

Why do single men get such a rough ride from fab even though been a member for a year?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

If she's your ex, it's likely that she doesn't want her pics on your profile so she's perfectly entitled to report them so they are removed. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

I'm not understanding your issue if I'm honest... why would you want to keep photos of your ex on your single profile, presumably you're trying to entice people to meet you rather than your ex?

You can contact Admin direct using the link at the bottom of the page but I'm not sure why you think they're at fault.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

I am sure that someone is entitled to withdraw permission for their pictures to be used....

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

She gave consent and now she's revoking it. She's allowed to have control over how her body (or photos of) is used.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is that the sound of piss in the wind I can hear?

» Add a new message to this topic