FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Pictures

Pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone please explain to me why people are allowed to upload pictures of there cars and they are passed as ok by admin. But I'm not allowed to put up a picture of my flogger collection? Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There not unless their in the picture as well. Same goes for your floggers you need to be in the picture too as well

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well they aren't. Different rules for different people me thinks!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well they aren't. Different rules for different people me thinks!"

Its obviously just got through, can you imagine how many pics these pic mods must have to go through everyday?? If you see a pic that breaks the rules then report it!

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Well they aren't. Different rules for different people me thinks!

Its obviously just got through, can you imagine how many pics these pic mods must have to go through everyday?? If you see a pic that breaks the rules then report it!"

But they should be vetting them one by one and checking for things like in back grounds and stuff.

But yes, if you find one just report it. This thread will probs get removed too.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Well they aren't. Different rules for different people me thinks!

Its obviously just got through, can you imagine how many pics these pic mods must have to go through everyday?? If you see a pic that breaks the rules then report it!

But they should be vetting them one by one and checking for things like in back grounds and stuff.

But yes, if you find one just report it. This thread will probs get removed too."

Closed but probably not removed.

I assume that the volunteer mods are human and being human can make mistakes.... I'm sure we have all made at least 1 mistake in our lives.

If you see a pic which you think is not within the rules of this site, then just report it.

Simples.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"

I assume that the volunteer mods are human and being human can make mistakes.... I'm sure we have all made at least 1 mistake in our lives.

If you see a pic which you think is not within the rules of this site, then just report it.

Simples."

This is good advice

Admin x