FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > My photos

My photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cant believe what has happened to my photos.Just wanted to send a particular photo with a message and noticed it has gone? When i looked 4 of my photos have been rejected even though they had been on my profile and approved nearly a year ago now!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Cant believe what has happened to my photos.Just wanted to send a particular photo with a message and noticed it has gone? When i looked 4 of my photos have been rejected even though they had been on my profile and approved nearly a year ago now! "

They had other identifiable people (clear face shots) in them which we dn't allow for privacy reasons. The likelihood is someone has seen them and reported them to admin. You can read the full photo rules here:

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its happend to me b4 they were aproved by admin and then they went

and no other peoples faces were in the pics either so not sure why

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

has happened to me been aproved my admin then went .strange fucking site at times this ,think depends on there mood who approves them to be honest .no mine didnt have people in back ground at all even had rejected cos 2 rude fuck me how can y say fisting is rude its a sex site undertsnd if it was some think like animals or etc be 2 rude but fisting ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thats bullshit,not one of the photos have anyone in them but myself and a woman.Just some dickhead doesnt know what they are doing!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Thats bullshit,not one of the photos have anyone in them but myself and a woman.Just some dickhead doesnt know what they are doing!"

Oh Dear

But you are using a single male profile so the woman can't be indentifiable in the pictures (If she was, I dont want to assume anything)

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Thats bullshit,not one of the photos have anyone in them but myself and a woman.Just some dickhead doesnt know what they are doing!"

Re-read the rules

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Closing thread because of personal insults when we were trying to explain the site rules