site was running slow,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here, logged off the net back on again and nothing

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We just rebooted a server that we saw was having problems.

We're continuing to monitor.

We'll be adding to time all supporter passes as usual to apologise and make good.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

chears sj

Still having issues!!! Am clicking on a message but it loses the connection, four times this afternoon, so slow on opening messages, have replied to one then lost the connection again, so whatever it is it aint fixed yet, if you like i can lend you a couple of quid for the meter

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Still having issues!!! Am clicking on a message but it loses the connection, four times this afternoon, so slow on opening messages, have replied to one then lost the connection again, so whatever it is it aint fixed yet, if you like i can lend you a couple of quid for the meter "

Anyone else got this problem today?

Admin x

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Still having issues!!! Am clicking on a message but it loses the connection, four times this afternoon, so slow on opening messages, have replied to one then lost the connection again, so whatever it is it aint fixed yet, if you like i can lend you a couple of quid for the meter

Admin x"

Just had this happen to me when I tried to preview a forum post I was going to make. Used the back button and it reconnected and worked fine for posting then too.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

happens once or twice a day to me put i have been putting it down to my internet, tho most times i just press back like poster above and it works fine again

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

no problems what so ever

Terribly slow and timing out from around 3pm to 5pm. Seems to have settled now although I keep getting "cant be varified" when logging into chat

ive been having problems since around 7.30 new chat was a night mare and im on google crome

"Still having issues!!! Am clicking on a message but it loses the connection, four times this afternoon, so slow on opening messages, have replied to one then lost the connection again, so whatever it is it aint fixed yet, if you like i can lend you a couple of quid for the meter

Admin x

Just had this happen to me when I tried to preview a forum post I was going to make. Used the back button and it reconnected and worked fine for posting then too."

ive tried pressing the back, went eventually but still crashed twice in the 20 mins ive been logged on now

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Admin x

Just had this happen to me when I tried to preview a forum post I was going to make. Used the back button and it reconnected and worked fine for posting then too.

ive tried pressing the back, went eventually but still crashed twice in the 20 mins ive been logged on now "

Hiya hon

Do you know much about computers?

Next time site is slow or you have problems:

Start a command prompot (type "cmd" into the "start" box in windows) then when that block box pops up type "tracert www.fabswingers.com". Copy and paste us the output of that.

Admin x

Admin x

ive tried pressing the back, went eventually but still crashed twice in the 20 mins ive been logged on now

Hiya hon

Start a command prompot (type "cmd" into the "start" box in windows) then when that block box pops up type "tracert www.fabswingers.com". Copy and paste us the output of that.

Admin x"

Are you saying, click Start, then search or run?

Lisa xx

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Admin x

Hiya hon

Admin x

Lisa xx"

You click start then run and then type cmd in the "run box" that comes up, then click ok to open the command prompt window and then type what admin have put above at the flashing cursor and push enter

Admin x

Hiya hon

Admin x

Lisa xx

You click start then run and then type cmd in the "run box" that comes up, then click ok to open the command prompt window and then type what admin have put above at the flashing cursor and push enter "

Thanks i did think that

logged in at 5 yesterday didnt let me same again earlier morning today...timed me out had to wait till about 8ish to get in.. maybe me H.

By *ildwildwildcplCouple  over a year ago

hampstead

It keeps happening to us for the last couple of days. Have hardly been able to make contact with anyone. Will leave the site soon, it's too annoying, it's been fine before.

"It keeps happening to us for the last couple of days. Have hardly been able to make contact with anyone. Will leave the site soon, it's too annoying, it's been fine before."

weve been having alot of trouble the last few days aswell, weve not had any trouble on any other sites, maybe the site is getting overloaded.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The site has been pretty bad today when i click my back button to an old post it wont let me also when I tried to check forums or get into chat earlier it kept telling me I had to log in even altho I was

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

had a prob last night kept losoing connection had to re log in to read messages or send them

By *andJRCouple  over a year ago

near winchester

[Removed by poster at 22/03/11 15:31:35]

Having problems with getting in using iPod & iPhone site is very slow

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Having problems with getting in using iPod & iPhone site is very slow "

We're looking into some sort of intermittent server / network type issue we hope to have a resolution shortly. Keep adding to this thread if you're having issues.

Admin x

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Admin x"

Yeah! similar problem to Grey Kitten, put it down to myself just being released from the forum sinbin for being a naughty lad

Been having issues with the slowness of the site all day, I just thought it was cos I was using my iPhone and Safari

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

had the server too busy message at least 5 times today

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Was terrible last night, and continues this morning, "try again" is becoming a pain in the ass lol!

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Was terrible last night, and continues this morning, "try again" is becoming a pain in the ass lol!"

We'll be making a change around lunchtime that we hope will resolve the issue. We'll update then. We will be adding time to all site supporter passes to make good for these glitches.

Admin x

"Been having issues with the slowness of the site all day, I just thought it was cos I was using my iPhone and Safari"
.... Same here using iPhone 3GS & iPod 3rd gen * passes admin a big hammer *

* crEepS roUnd grAveYarD * -|-

» Add a new message to this topic