FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > deleated a message i received by mistake, can i retreave it some how

deleated a message i received by mistake, can i retreave it some how

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ang_tidy_babe OP   Woman  over a year ago

congelton

deleated a mesage that i received by mistake before i had replyd, any way of retreiving deleated mesages?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont think there is, ive never been able to do it either

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

No there isn't a way of getting it back in your inbox once you have deleted it and then confirmed you wanted to delete it.

Although if you had the message on your screen before deletion, you can try to use the "back" button (or "backspace" on your keyboard) to see if the page with message on shows. If it does copy and paste it to a text document on your PC, that is, of course if you haven't already deleted your temporary internet files

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"No there isn't a way of getting it back in your inbox once you have deleted it and then confirmed you wanted to delete it.

Although if you had the message on your screen before deletion, you can try to use the "back" button (or "backspace" on your keyboard) to see if the page with message on shows. If it does copy and paste it to a text document on your PC, that is, of course if you haven't already deleted your temporary internet files "

Should have also said, IF the page does come up you can also still reply to the deleted message as normal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you know who sent it, just write to them and say you deleted it by mistake. I've done it a few times

» Add a new message to this topic