FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > blocking filters

blocking filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are really pleased to see that you have now got new blocking filters for cd/tv/ts etc, but if possible can there please be a filter for blocking straight single guys?

Also, a search criteria for search Bi couples/singles ( i am aware that this question has been asked before).

It would be great if that could happen in the near future. here is hoping...maybe one day?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"We are really pleased to see that you have now got new blocking filters for cd/tv/ts etc, but if possible can there please be a filter for blocking straight single guys?"

Not 100% sure what you mean here it's already possible to block single guys but sexuality isn't part of that. It's unlikely there is sufficient demand to make it happen including sexuality either.

"

Also, a search criteria for search Bi couples/singles ( i am aware that this question has been asked before).

It would be great if that could happen in the near future. here is hoping...maybe one day?! "

We intend for this to happen at some point this year

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK thanks...I know it is alot to ask but would be nice to filter straight single guys and not bi single guys...not to worry!

many thanks for your reply

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What about a filter to block time wasters ¿

* crEeps roUnD grAveYarD * -|-

» Add a new message to this topic