FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Social media such as Twitter Instagram etc...

Social media such as Twitter Instagram etc...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eSpoke Partys OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

We would like to know if it is ok to put our social media link on our page such as Twitter or Instagram type links if possible......??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I don't think you are allowed to put any links on here. But I'm sure someone will be along to correct me if I'm wrong...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

twitter would probably be ok because there is a fab twitter account.

you're profile won't get banned offsite for trying anyway, mods will just remove your profile text if there's anything on it that shouldn't be. might as well give it a try?

I have seen people's kik details etc on their profiles. I don't think it is a problem, but if admin think it is they will remove it.

You can't post them on the forums though

I'm intrigued... Did we get an answer to this? I would like to share mine...

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

The rules say that you can't post these types of contact details on the forums or in chat, because they might not be your own details. I can't see why profile text or statuses should be any different!

BUT, I've seen profiles and statuses with contacts details in them.

"The rules say that you can't post these types of contact details on the forums or in chat, because they might not be your own details. I can't see why profile text or statuses should be any different!

BUT, I've seen profiles and statuses with contacts details in them."

OP hasn't had there's deleted, it should be ok.

the forums are public and can be found using google, so say someone googled kik names they could find any posted in the forms.

think you can't post them in chat because people are usually doing that to get people to chat off site and it annoys people who want to actually use the chatrooms.

» Add a new message to this topic