FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Lying status naming me

Lying status naming me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A profile of a women I know nothing about has a status up about me, and her whole profile is basically slagging me off claiming I messaged her warning her off a man that I don't even know. I tried to message her and ask why but females can't message her, The man concerned messaged me to say sorry and that he reported her, I've reported her but the profile and lies inside are still very public, why aren't admin doing anything? They have full access to profiles so can see I haven't messaged her at all ever! I'm getting messages from strangers accusing me of given this woman grief! Why can admin sort it out?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Admin will deal with this - and the thousands of other reports they get - within 48 hours usually. Breathe deep and give them chance to do that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had something similar recently, I blocked & reported so I don't know what happened.

Tried to msg you OP but I can't.

Chin up, it will get dealt with eventually, I know it's just bloody annoying in the meantime x

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If youve reported it already then Admin will deal with it as soon as they get to the report