FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Need ADMIN to reply please

Need ADMIN to reply please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Admin can u please contact me about a block, which nither party has done, must be a site error but I need to sort this or I will have to leave the site, iv contacted you 3 times now but had no response from you a all!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do you need to leave the site over a blocking issue?? Do you know how many mails admin recieve daily and these people have lives to, youll find they wont contact you through a forum post

you seam to have a problem with blocked profiles! your post from 4 weeks ago, the little arrow tells a story

''Hi all, my ex fb has blocked me but as I get so many messages I am unable now to block him, he keeps unblocking me to check my profile!! I dont want to have to delete my profile yet again and start a new one, so I thought that ADMIN would be able to block him from my account for me...please x

if he leaves and makes a new account then she won't be blocked.

i added all my freinds requests yesterday and noticed some guys who i had blocked i was able to add them as friends without unblocking them.

block on here is definitely messed up.

"if he leaves and makes a new account then she won't be blocked.

i added all my freinds requests yesterday and noticed some guys who i had blocked i was able to add them as friends without unblocking them.

block on here is definitely messed up."

If someone is on ur friends list and you block them then a friends request is automatically sent its like a kind of glitch or to make sure u didnt mean to block them

This is not same thing ok!!!

"if he leaves and makes a new account then she won't be blocked.

block on here is definitely messed up.

If someone is on ur friends list and you block them then a friends request is automatically sent its like a kind of glitch or to make sure u didnt mean to block them "

that's not what i said.

No not you, phoenix 1 & his nasty remark

"No not you, phoenix 1 & his nasty remark"

Maybe use the reply and quote functio then we can see who you are speaking to

Admin will only contact you directly [if you log a report/used the contact facility] if they need further information from you to action your request.

Once you have logged a report/used the contact facility Admin usually take 48 hours to react/action as necessary.

You CAN still block someone who has you blocked already. Go to your MY ACCOUNT tab, select the BLOCK list on the left hand menu - and type in the name of the profile you wish to block. click on BLOCK and job sorted!

They will not be able to see your profile, contact you via mails - even if they unblock you from their end.

» Add a new message to this topic